Okay, so, i'd like to remind all of you that I have a Tumblr and am in college, which means: I have no life.
I go, I eat, I tumbl(r), I sleep. Somehow, I've managed to catch up on some Supernatural (2 episodes to go on season 7!), the IT Crowd (loving so hard), and realizing that Doctor Who is starting up again and that Sherlock season 3 is filming (dead).
Anywho, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! I spent most of my break at home because I got my wisdom teeth removed. Yep, all four. Gone. I had no internet while at my own home, so I had to wait not only until I was recovered but until my friend wasn't sick to go steal hers (if only for a few hours and then there was the lettiebobettie xmas advent so everyday that I had no internet was another picture I had to wait to see).
I've been progressing on many things:
1. Doodle practice and my art style has been shifting, depending on what I am drawing, it's a new story.
2. Writing, for those of you that don't know I am continuing to write a Sherlock AU story( [link]
) for my friend, and I was drawing a picture so I have decent reference (for myself and for others to see) and now I have to finish that before I go on or it will bug me for the rest of my days (it's actually turning out well).
3. SPN has been playing a major part in my life right now because it's been keeping me from going insane that there aren't new Sherlock episodes. So a friend and I are co-writing an AU for that too. It's super long but whenever we tell someone about it they love it. So we are starting on the writing process and we'll see where this road takes us.
4. Aside from that I've been writing a few SPN AUs myself. There are 2 that I started working on, and I like the ideas, but I want these to be my
stories. I will keep them under wraps until I actually get somewhere, i've basically only got prompts (summary type thing) and a setting up the story bit. Haven't really gotten far. But hopefully, soon.
5. A lot of SPN doodles. At this point I'm just trying to settle on a style ti goes from an anime type thing to a disney to a realistic style. It started off like my Sherlock style and now I don't know what's going on with me. That's what happenes when I practice other stuff; I can't get back t mine.
6. I noticed I reached my 96 watchers (+ some), And because I haven't gotten to some of my last "winners" and last time not many people really participated (i had to make a dozen journals to try and rally some people and then because there weren't that many for each subject I wanted to do, I basically remade rules. I was upset.) So I think I'll hold out until I dunno 114? (11th doctor d=4t letter of alphabet) This may change depending on the previous 5 things coming into play.
If anything, you are still welcome to follow any of my tumblr accounts:
art/writings/anything i personally work on: [link]
me taking pictures of the chibi!sherlock and john dolls i made: [link]
leave and questions or commets!
all my love,